Monday, February 7, 2011

What Will Be

So today marks the first day of the rest of my life and what I will be.  Already by 7 AM my patience has been tested and I am very happy to say.....I passed! Sometimes people make no sense to me at all but I guess that is what makes us all different (some more "different" than others).  But I am happy to say I did the right thing and didn't let it ruin my day.  Baby steps!

I am drinking my V8 juice and about to make my eggs for the morning and then I will be going up against Beto and his Zumba girls for a butt-kicking 45 minutes.  I am sweating already just thinking about it.  But it's the only way to get rid of this weight it seems.  You have to get up and move.  I finally checked out the new scale which also seems to be broken (I weigh how much?).  And for some reason I thought it necessary to get one that also told me how much body fat I have.  Do I really need to know at this point? I didn't think so. 

Going to take another shot of my coconut oil which really did the trick on Saturday.  I had all kinds of energy which was surprising because I was shopping with my daughter for a semi-formal dress and that can be kind of exhausting sometimes.  But I held up well.  I didn't take it yesterday as the search continued and could barely keep my eyes open by the time I got home.  On a good note, she found a dress yesterday that she really loves and she looks beautiful in it.  Made me want to cry as she's growing up way too fast.  But I guess that happens.  Here's to having a great day! ~ D

1 comment:

  1. I am with D....today is the 1st day of the rest of my life. What will you do to take control of your life? For me, starting today I will remember to put myself first(at least some of the time), change my relationship with food (I'll write more on that later,) exercise (or at least try to work along with the exercise video instead of just watching it - that hasn't work to well in the past:)and remember that only I can control how I react. (Someone once told me that life is 10% of what is dealt to you and 90% of what YOU choose to do with it.) All of these changes with strengthen not only the outer, but the inner ME! Celebrate the woman within" you today! For today is her birthday!~CMB

    ReplyDelete